New webinar – all you need to know about the CLEAR OUTCOMES trial results
It is our pleasure to invite you to a webinar organised by EAS for the Society’s clinical community, including the Lipid Clinic Network members and Society members.
The Cholesterol Lowering via Bempedoic acid, an ACL-Inhibiting Regimen (CLEAR) Outcomes trial will be discussed at ACC.23.
In this webinar, open to EAS scientific and medical community, EAS experts look into what these new results may mean in clinical practice.
Join this EAS webinar to gain understanding of the scientific basis for the study & the role of bempedoic acid in lipid-lowering therapy and CVD management. We will be discussing key messages from the trial results, and exploring the implications of the trial findings on clinical practice.
Join us on Monday March 13, 2023
Start time: 19:00 CET
Registration is free.
- Introduction & welcome, by Chair, Lale Tokgozoglu, Turkey
- Study design, speaker Maciej Banach, Poland
- CLEAR Outcomes trial – results & key findings, speaker Steve Nicholls, Australia
- How will this change my clinical practice?, speaker Ulrich Laufs, Germany
- Panel Discussion: Maciej Banach, Ulrich Laufs, Steve Nicholls, Lale Tokgozoglu & Alberico L. Catapano
- Wrap up, summary, by Chair Alberico L. Catapano, Italy
EAS have independently created and organised the programme for this webinar. Financial support has been provided by Daiichi-Sankyo.