- FHSC Newsletter issue 26, Winter 2023The latest update from the FH Studies Collaboration is available now: In this issue: Become part of the expanding FHSCDo you have an interest in … Read more
- EAS Academy Newsletter December 7, 2023Featured Open Lecture: December 2023-January 2024 Peter Libby, MD, is a cardiovascular specialist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, and holds the Mallinckrodt … Read more
- Featured Open Lecture: December-January 2024Inflammation in the metabolic syndrome by Dr Peter Libby Peter Libby, MD, is a cardiovascular specialist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, and … Read more
- EAS Newsletter December 6, 2023EAS Society: Introducing the new membership process. What changes can existing EAS members expect? Starting in 2024, we will strengthen our community with updated processes … Read more
- EAS Newsletter November 28, 2023EAS Governance: Announcing the 2024 Anitschkow Prize recipient The European Atherosclerosis Society is delighted to announce Professor Bart Staels as the recipient of the 2024 … Read more
Welcome to EAS Family home
EAS work continuously on the benefits we offer to our members, and the quality of the service we provide. We have transferred our member records to a new member platform, to modernise and make more effective the way we manage our members’ details.
Members will now find it easier to manage their own profile and be able to access the resources that are included in membership, conveniently all in one place. Existing benefits of membership remain unchanged – now they’re easier to access in a modern, user-friendly platform.
We also offer brand new features, including a networking platform – a new way for members to connect securely with each other, to work and collaborate in closed or public groups, and to discuss with others on special interest topics. So many possibilities – you’re welcome to sign in and start using them today.
Your EAS – how to access your profile
Sign in with your Username (your email address). For security reasons, the first time you sign in you are required to request a new password – a reset link will be sent to your email address. Once you’ve signed in, please review your profile’s privacy settings, then you are good to go – start exploring the lectures in EAS Academy, and connect with other members today!
New Year – new look EAS webpages
Throughout 2023 we will be working on updates to the EAS website design and content. Please bear with us during this transition period. If you need help to find information, you are welcome to contact the Team at email@example.com.
EAS Community welcomes you
EAS members form a global community of research scientists and healthcare professionals who share knowledge about the causes, natural history, treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis and related diseases. Working together we advance research, and improve management of these diseases in the clinic.
If you work or study in the field of atherosclerosis and related diseases – whether you’re a healthcare professional, or your interest is in basic or clinical research – EAS membership provides benefits that will support your career.
And not only that, your membership supports EAS activities that benefit the whole atherosclerosis scientific and medical community. Your EAS membership subscription allows EAS to run Publication, Education and Outreach programmes, all conceived, planned and carried out by our dedicated and enthusiastic members. And, of course, the more active members we have, the more we can achieve. So why not join us? Become part of EAS global community.
Your feedback is important
Take our member satisfaction survey
Give us your views on the types of member benefits we offer and your experience of them. Your responses will help us identify where we are succeeding, and where we can improve. The survey is anonymous, and will take ca. 4-5 minutes to answer.
We will use the results to inform the planning of future activities for our members. For each response we receive, EAS will donate 1 EUR to Médecins Sans Frontières.
Thank you in advance for your support – we look forward to hearing your views!
Every day’s a school day
Keep up to date with EAS resources
EAS Academy is the Society’s online education resource. Hundreds of lectures from Congress, courses and webinars are here for you to view when and where it suits you.
Browse or search our archive of talks on the topics that interest you. Or, if you’re looking for something more, sign up to take the CME-accredited EAS Certificate of Excellence in Lipidology Programme.
Keeping you connected
A brand new way to network
EAS Community is a brand new networking platform – a new way for members to connect securely with each other, to work and collaborate in closed or public groups, and to discuss with others on special interest topics. Sign in and start connecting today.