About EAS Congress
EAS organises a 4-day scientific Congress in a different European city each year – scientific meetings bringing together over 2,000 basic and clinical scientists, clinicians, and practitioners with an interest in cardiovascular diseases.
At EAS Congress you’ll meet others who want to share their latest findings in atherosclerosis research and clinical practice, as well as to hear about yours. You’ll come across world-leading experts, up-and-coming students, and everyone in between. EAS Congress brings together delegates with wide-ranging interests, making for lively discussion and innovative approaches, as we tackle mutual challenges each from our own perspective.
Each Congress features
- Plenary sessions with lectures given by eminent speakers
- in-depth Workshops on selected cutting-edge topics
- industry-supported symposia
- Science-at-a-Glance and poster presentations
- …and much more!
Benefits for EAS members related to Congress
- EAS Members have a reduced registration fee at EAS Congress – applies for individual members, for the following year’s Congress
- EAS Members have full access to recordings of talks and lectures given at previous EAS Congress in EAS Academy
- EAS members have the opportunity to apply for travel grants to attend Congress (terms and conditions apply)