EAS and National Atherosclerosis Societies
EAS sees interaction with National Atherosclerosis and related Societies as an important part of the discussion of new developments in basic research, diagnosis and therapy of atherosclerosis – we share many mutual interests and common goals.
EAS has traditionally been a Society for Individual members – now we offer to National Societies an affiliated Membership, to which your society can subscribe. Such membership has benefits for the Society itself, and for its members.
Affiliated EAS Membership for National Societies
Benefits to your Society
With EAS-National Society Membership, we offer to your Society:
- Opportunity to organise a Joint EAS-National Society session at the National Society’s annual scientific meeting.
- Opportunity for the National Society President to attend EAS Congress and the annual meeting of the National Society Presidents held there.
- Opportunity to offer to up to three members of your Society (selected by your Society leadership) a travel grant to attend EAS Congress.
Benefits to your members
With EAS-National Society Membership, your members each
- Receive complimentary online access to Atherosclerosis Journal.
- Can access selected educational content on the EAS Academy, the Society’s e-learning platform, EAS Academy Regular content.
- Become eligible to apply to attend the EAS educational activities, such as Advanced Courses.
- Receive EAS newsletters and featured commentaries on topical issues.
- Reduced membership subscription should they choose to become an Individual EAS member.
How does it work?
EAS-National Society Membership annual subscription costs €3 per member. This is paid by the National Society. To get started, please contact the team in the EAS Administrative Office and we will help you set up your EAS-National Society Membership, or answer any questions you might have.EAS National Society Membership Application formRead more about EAS Membership