Voting in the EAS elections is ongoing, June 1-30
The voting period for the EAS Executive Committee elections is ongoing!
Cast your vote June 1-30, 2023, through our website-based ballot.
Please remember that:
– only EAS ordinary members (full individual members) have voting rights
– each member is entitled to cast their vote once
– you need to sign in to your EAS full individual member account to be able to access the online voting form
Don’t miss out your chance to shape the society’s future.To online voting formRead about the candidates
Why you should become an EAS member?
EAS members form a global community of research scientists and healthcare professionals who share knowledge about the causes, natural history, treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis and related diseases. Working together we advance research, and improve management of these diseases in the clinic.
All EAS activities and initiatives are conceived, planned and carried out by our dedicated and enthusiastic members, who contribute their time, energy and expertise to the life of the Society. And, of course, the more active members we have, the more we can achieve.
So, why you should become an EAS member as well? The answer is quite simple. Check out the benefits here:To EAS membership
The Clinician’s Handbook, Update 2023 is available for EAS individual members
The Clinician’s Handbook is freely available as a PDF exclusively for EAS individual members. This updated version is helping practitioners to translate the guidelines into patient care.
It’s a unique opportunity to get this valuable document. Taking this occasion, EAS gratefully acknowledges the work of the contributors to this Handbook:
- Editor: Olov Wiklund
- Co-Editors: Alberico L. Catapano, Philippe Moulin, Marja-Riitta Taskinen, Lale Tokgozoglu
- Case authors: Eric Bruckert, Alberico L. Catapano, Michel Farnier, Luis Masana, Philippe Moulin, Marja-Riitta Taskinen, Lale Tokgozoglu, Olov Wiklund
Apply now for competitive grants – call for applications
We encourage talented young scientists in their careers in the atherosclerosis field. Following on from last year’s highly successful call for applications, we are pleased to announce a new call for 2023. Deadline for applications is September 13th, 2023.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to apply for a grant if you meet all of these criteria:
- You are an Individual Member of EAS
- You are a researcher holding a PhD or MD title
- It is no more than 5 years since you completed your PhD/MD (adjusted for parental leave)
- Your workplace confirms that you can carry out the project, that you are in a status of employment or affiliation, and that you have access to the resources you will need to carry out the project.
Thank you for considering this invitation. We sincerely look forward to the opportunity of working with you and supporting your and your organization’s remarkable efforts.Apply here
Beware: fraudsters pretending to be our society
We regret to inform you that our organization is currently experiencing a wave of phishing attacks targeting our users. Many of you have received phishing e-mails from scammers pretending to be EAS President Kausik Ray asking for funds.
Please note that EAS, Kausik Ray, or any Executive Committee members or EAS Staff would not ask you for money this way.
For more information, please click the following link:For more information