New webinar – all you need to know about the CLEAR OUTCOMES trial results
- Introduction & welcome, by Chair, Lale Tokgozoglu, Turkey
- Study design, speaker Maciej Banach, Poland
- CLEAR Outcomes trial – results & key findings, speaker Steve Nicholls, Australia
- How will this change my clinical practice?, speaker Ulrich Laufs, Germany
- Panel Discussion: Maciej Banach, Ulrich Laufs, Steve Nicholls, Lale Tokgozoglu & Alberico L. Catapano
- Wrap up, summary, by Chair Alberico L. Catapano, Italy
EAS have independently created and organised the programme for this webinar. Financial support has been provided by Daiichi-Sankyo.
EAS Society & Governance: EAS Executive Committee elections 2023
The EAS Executive Committee is the elected governing body responsible for the running of the Society. Its members determine the scientific direction of the Society, and are responsible for strategic planning of EAS activities and the Society’s financial management.
In 2023, we are looking for new active and engaged members to join this Committee and invite you to put forward your proposals to fill the vacant positions.
Vacant positions from January 2024
- President-Elect (2024-2028)
During 2024 the President-Elect will work alongside President Kausik Ray, as a supernumerary member of the Executive Committee if not already a member, taking on the Society Presidency on January 01, 2025 for a term of four years.
- Executive Committee member (2024-2027)
Executive Committee Member replacing outgoing Officer, Prof Philippe Moulin, France.
Please note you have to be an EAS Individual Member to be able to nominate a candidate for a vacant position at the EAS Executive committee. Read here on how to become an EAS Individual Member >>
Register to EAS Congress in Mannheim, Germany
Join us May 21-24 in Mannheim, Germany to network with your colleagues from around the world, explore the latest science and innovation in atherosclerosis research and clinical practice, lectures by world leading experts, up-and-coming students, and everyone in between.
EAS Congress brings together delegates with wide-ranging interests, making for lively discussion and innovative approaches, as we tackle mutual challenges each from our own perspective.
Registration key dates
- Early bird registration March 15
- Regular registration April 20
Each Congress features
- Plenary sessions with lectures given by eminent speakers
- In-depth Workshops on selected cutting-edge topics
- Industry-supported symposia
- Science-at-a-Glance and poster presentations
- …and much more!
Take our EAS Member Satisfaction Survey!
Give us your views on the types of member benefits we offer and your experience with them.
Your responses will help us identify where we are succeeding, and where we can improve. The survey is anonymous and will take ca. 4-5 minutes to answer.
We will use the results to inform the planning of future activities for our members.
For each response we receive, EAS will donate 1 EUR to Médecins Sans Frontières.
Thank you in advance for your support – we look forward to hearing your views!