Webinar “A deep dive into CLEAR OUTCOMES and its implications” available on-demand
It was a pleasure to host you at the webinar organised by EAS for the Society’s clinical community, including the Lipid Clinic Network members and Society members. In this webinar, open to EAS scientific and medical community, EAS experts have looked into what these new results may mean in clinical practice.
We invite you to watch the recording of the webinar on EAS Academy.
EAS has independently created and organised the programme for this webinar. Financial support has been provided by Daiichi-Sankyo.To webinar on-demand
Register with Regular fees until the 20th of April and book your hotel with the best rates
The #EASCongress2023 is approaching and it’s time to secure your seat in Mannheim! Register for the event, with Regular fees (until the 20th of April) and book your hotel through our official accommodation partner to benefit from the best rates and personal assistance. Register now!
EAS Outreach & Collaboration:
The EAS FHSC Newsletter Issue 23, March 2023 is now available
The latest issue of the EAS FHSC Newsletter with recent updates about the FH Studies Collaboration and the Registry is now available.
In this issue:
- FHSC prepare for their Closed Steering Meeting. FHSC welcomes new National Leads
- Global Network, Registry, and Directory
- Representation at 91st EAS Congress 2023
- National Lead Investigators’ Reports
- FH Europe – European FH patient network
EAS Lipotoxicity Course
The EAS LIPOTOXICITY COURSE aims to summarize and discuss our knowledge and perspectives on
- the effect of lipid species on cell and organ function
- the impact of lipotoxicity on organ damage
- the contribution of metabolomics/lipidomics technologies toward better understanding of lipid metabolism, pathogenic mechanisms as well as identification of biomarkers and therapeutic target.
The event will be held in Prague, June 8-9 2023. Find all information about the event and registration page by clicking on the button below:To EAS Lipotoxicity Course