EAS provides education and training for our members, with activities that cover the prevention and care of atherosclerosis and its clinical manifestations, and also basic science in the atherosclerosis field. The EAS Web Education Committee is responsible for developing a range of high quality educational activities and programmes.
Prof Philippe Moulin
Prof Marianne Benn
Prof Stefano Romeo
Prof Alexandros Tselepis
Contact at the EAS Office
- To develop and maintain EAS’ Education Strategy, in line with EAS overall strategy
- To ensure EAS’ overall education programmes and activities are relevant to members, complement one another, fit to EAS’ mission and vision
- To ensure EAS’ educational activities are effectively promoted via relevant communication channels, in collaboration with the EAS Office
- To oversee and contribute to development of other EAS activities as appropriate, in line with the Educational strategy
- Contiunously report to the EAS Executive committee on progress and contribute to development of all EAS Educational programmes and activities
Appointment of Committee Members
The Executive Committee shall appoint the Chairman and the members of the Committee to serve during a period of 4 years.
The EAS aims for a balance of gender, expertise and geographical areas throughout Europe when considering candidates for Committee members.
Previous committee members
To be announced