Young Investigator Award: Call for nominations
Young Investigator Awards for outstanding publications in 2022
With these annual Young Investigator Awards for outstanding publications, EAS recognizes distinction that contributes to the advancement of knowledge in the field of atherosclerosis and linked metabolic disturbances.
Call for nominations is open, deadline to submit your nomination is February 02, 2023.
The recipient will receive a prize of € 2000 and the award ceremony will take place at the Opening Ceremony of the EAS Congress 2023, Mannheim, Germany.
- The nominated article should have been published January 01 – December 31, 2022, and be in English
- The Nominee should be the First Author of the paper that is nominated
- One Nominee per paper
- The person nominated must be 40 years or younger on December 31, 2022 (ID evidence compulsory with nomination). EAS membership not required for the Nominee
- The nomination should be made by an active *EAS Individual member & EAS Student member (i.e. who has paid their annual membership subscription for year 2022)
- You may nominate yourself
- Nominations to be made by completing the nomination form (open to EAS Individual members & EAS Student members only)*
- The nominations will be reviewed by the Society’s Award Committee
- The selection of the Award recipients is at the discretion of the Society’s Executive Committee
- Announcement of the results is estimated to the end of March 2023
* To be eligible to nominate candidates for EAS Awards, you must be an EAS Individual member;
read more about EAS membership and benefits by member category >