We are excited to announce the launch of our new and improved membership system! Log in and update your membership today. Effective immediately, we kindly request all applicants, including both new and existing individual members, to submit two documents for eligibility verification.
To ensure a smooth transition and to avail yourself of the complete benefits of EAS membership, we encourage you to promptly submit all required documents.
To facilitate the submission process, please follow the steps below for adding documents:
- Log in to your EAS account on our website.
- Click on your name in the right-upper corner
- Navigate to the ‘Account’ section.
- Locate the ‘EAS membership’ tab.
- Click the button: ‘Edit member profile & Renew membership’
- Upload the required documents
Please note that you may receive a reset password request in the upcoming days. This is a standard procedure.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you to the enhanced EAS community.
Our FAQ section provides answers to the most commonly asked questions about membership. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.To the FAQ section