FHSC Newsletter issue 23, March 2023
The latest update from the FH Studies Collaboration is available now:
In this issue
- FHSC prepare for their Closed Steering Meeting. FHSC welcomes new National Leads
- Global Network, Registry, and Directory
- Representation at 91st EAS Congress 2023
- National Lead Investigators’ Reports
- FH Europe – European FH patient network
Become part of the expanding FHSC
Do you have an interest in FH, collect clinical and/or genetic FH data and are keen to contribute to the EAS FHSC Global Registry (CT.gov Identifier: NCT04272697)?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
For enquires contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the EAS FHSC can be found in these open-access publications:
- FHSC Study Protocol: ‘Pooling and expanding registries of FH’
- FHSC Survey: ‘Overview of the current status of FH care in over 60 countries’
FHSC Coordinating Centre provides a free essential web-based resource exclusive to FHSC Investigators and their local teams to support entering and managing local-level data, and sharing data with the FHSC Global Registry.
Ask the Coordinating Centre for more details.