2021 Training Course for Daiichi Sankyo
Welcome to Clinical Lipidology, Future perspectives, a training programme developed by the European Atherosclerosis Society, tailor-made for representatives of Daiichi Sankyo.
Through this programme of educational lectures, EAS expert faculty will :
- provide an overview of what is known about why lipids and lipoproteins are risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and why lipid disorders are an important target for treatment
- review recent updates to EU guidelines on management of dyslipidaemias—what are the lipid goals and how are they achieved in the real world
- look at what therapies are currently used to decrease lipid levels, reducing cardiovascular risk— what are the advantages and disadvantages of different therapies in different cases
- and, in future perspectives, talk about emerging therapies—their effects, and putting them into context, where and when they can best be employed
Clinical Lipidology, Future perspectives training comprises two parts:
- Four on-demand modules [presentations and multiple-choice questions (MCQs)] for participants to take in preparation for…
- a virtual meeting with lectures and live discussion taking place over two days, June 10-11, 2021. Invited participants will receive further information about this by email.
These modules are intended as a refresher for participants, and your MCQ answers will help the faculty to identify topics to be covered in more detail during the virtual meeting. Each module comprises a lecture (ca. 30-40 min) and related MCQs. We strongly recommend you work through these on-demand modules before the June 10-11 virtual meeting.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org